SaveTheCougar.Org Forum Index

SaveTheCougar.Org
Michigan Cougar sighting archive as reported to SaveTheCougar.Org

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
October 30, 2009 Livingston County, Michigan- cougar sighted

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SaveTheCougar.Org Forum Index -> Livingston County Michigan Cougar Sightings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
micougar
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 12:44 am    Post subject: October 30, 2009 Livingston County, Michigan- cougar sighted Reply with quote

Oakland / Livingston County, Michigan - cougar sighted.
Reported Wed, Nov 4, 2009 at 1:06 PM to www.savethecougar.org
Date of Observation: October 30, 2009
Time: 8:57 p.m.
County: Oakland/ Livingston
Location Description: Milford High School between the football field and parking lot. (Under concession stand, too)
Sighting Description:
Came out of Milford High School after my daughters diving meet. She saw it first in the headlights. I got out of the car for a closer look, and moved my car several times to keep watching. It went under the concession stand, then ran a short distance, then walked toward the Equestrian Arenas. We are hunters, and I am positive about what we saw! (P.S. Couldn't report it that night- 911 says call DNR, DNR not open on weekends! Who do you report such a thing to?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SaveTheCougar.Org Forum Index -> Livingston County Michigan Cougar Sightings All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: