SaveTheCougar.Org Forum Index

SaveTheCougar.Org
Michigan Cougar sighting archive as reported to SaveTheCougar.Org

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
1/03/2011 Macomb County, Michigan - cougar sighting.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SaveTheCougar.Org Forum Index -> Macomb County Michigan Cougar Sightings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
micougar
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 8:35 pm    Post subject: 1/03/2011 Macomb County, Michigan - cougar sighting. Reply with quote

Macomb County, Michigan - cougar sighting.
Reported Tue, Jan 4, 2011 at 2:03 AM to www.savethecougar.org
Date of Observation: 01/03/2011
Time: 2:40PM
County: Macomb
Location Description: Between 15 Mile & 16 Mile and Gratiot Avenue & Harper Avenue on Glenwood Street next to Mike Dorian Ford Dealership
Sighting Description:
I got in my van and went to shut the door and saw a Cougar go into my next door neighbor's back woods from his neighbor's yard. I went into the house and asked my father-in-law if cougar's are down in this area and he asked, "Are you sure it was a cougar? I said, "I have seen a lot of them in Oklahoma and it had that distinctive "curve" in it's tail. I went back in the van to pick-up my Daughter from school and when we got back my father-in-law and I went to see if we could spot it. Unfortunetly we didn't, if i spot it again i WILL get a picture of it and send it to the DNR.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SaveTheCougar.Org Forum Index -> Macomb County Michigan Cougar Sightings All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: